Exam results (1st Batch - August 25-26)
List of Applicants recommended for the admission (Ist-Batch - August,25-26)
Exam results (2nd Batch - September 21-22, 2021)
Exam results (3rd Batch - October 22-23, 2021)
Admissions for the 2021/2022 academic year will start from JUNE 18, 2021.
Admissions to KSMU are strictly based on merit.
Admission is a multistage process. Please read the eligibility criteria and admission procedure below.
- Successful completion of higher secondary school.
- Completion of tertiary education in case applying for Post-Graduate Education.
Minimum requirement is an average of:
- Pharmacy: Chemistry 50% and above; English 45% and above; Biology 45 and above
- Dentistry: Chemistry 55% and above; English 55% and above; Biology 55 and above
- General Medicine: Chemistry 65% and above; English 65% and above; Biology 65 and above
- marks in higher secondary school (each in chemistry, biology, and English language). A proof of English language training may be required.
- Guarantee for fulfillment of payment conditions.
Admission Procedure: A prospective student can apply online as instructed below or through one of our partners.
Step 1: Open the application form here
Step 2: Fill in the application form accurately
Step 3: Following documents:
- Filled application form
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) of completion of higher secondary education / tertiary education (should be translated into Russian language)
- Scanned copy of your Passport (should be translated into Russian language)
- Certificate of equivalence (nostrification) or acknowledgement from Moscow regarding submission of documents for equivalence and check from bank, that you have paid fee for processing of your documents (for certain countries)
- Results of NEET (only for candidates from India)
Must be attached on https://kazangmu.ru/en/admissions/admission-procedure/form (link will be active from June, 18)
Step 4: Provisional Admission. After fulfilling all the conditions and upon acceptance you will be provided with a provisional admission letter in electronic format as well a letter containing instructions to get registered for the entrance exam and obtain login details.
Step 5: Take the entrance exam, which will be conducted online using distance learning tools on educational portal of KazanSMU.
Step 6: After passing the online exam, admission will be confirmed to KazanSMU.
Step 7: As soon as your visa invitation will be ready, we will mail you your visa invitation. You can also do a prepaid order of express courier.
Step 8: After you receive the visa invitation, stamp your visa in the Embassy (Consulate) of Russian Federation. More information on visa and registration.
Step 9: Welcome to Kazan, Russia.
Note: Apart from the above mentioned rules, we have a set of country specific rules for every country.
Entrance examination (2021)
Ist Batch Chemistry: August, 25 10.00-11.00; English: August, 26 10.00-12.00
IInd Batch Chemistry: September, 21 10.00-11.00; English: September, 22 10.00-12.00
IIIrd Batch Chemistry: October, 22 14.00-15.00 English: October, 23 14.00-16.00
- Exam disciplines/subjects:Chemistry and English
- Mode: Online on educational portal of KazanSMU
- Specialty/program-wise entrance exam pass percentage/cut-off:
- Pharmacy: Chemistry 50% and above; English 45% and above
- Dentistry: Chemistry 55% and above; English 55% and above
- General Medicine: Chemistry 65% and above; English 65% and above
Selection of candidates: Candidates will be ranked according to the marks obtained
1. Chemistry (program)
2. English language
sample of exam ticket (English language)