The KSMU English-language Internal Medicine Residency Program and NEW Neurology Residency Program now accepting applications through our KSMU website.
- International medical graduates or fully trained physicians and specialists who graduated from Medical Schools or Universities listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools https://search.wdoms.org/
- Foreign Citizens who graduated from Medical Universities in Russia
- Those who are working towards meeting eligibility criteria for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgions of Canada Certification examination
To apply to one of the KSMU Residency Programs or Observership please fill out the Application Form and submit the following documents*:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Scanned Copy of your Medical School Diploma (translated in English and notarized, if not in English)
- Scanned Copy of your Medical School Academic transcripts (translated in English and notarized, if not in English)
- Color passport size photo
- Scanned Copy of your passport
- Certificate on Russian Language baseline assessment ** if not Native Speaker or Proficient.
Before you start with filling out your application form please have all documents ready in Format: pdf, max size: 1Mb. You will have to do it all in one sitting. Time required - 90 minutes.
** If you are not a Native Speaker or Proficient in Russian, please visit https://www.alibra.ru/ and arrange your Russian Language baseline assessment test as soon as possible. After your language assessment done, you will be issued a Certificate, a copy of which to be attached together with the Application package.
Only applicants with complete set of documents will be invited for in-person or Skype interview.
Application Deadline, April 1st, 2020
Start of Orientation, May17th, 2020
First Day of Residency, May 25th, 2020