Providing high quality educational, scientific and clinical activities at the highest national and international levels of excellence, through the development and implementation of innovativetechnologies, effective partnership with society, healthcare system and the Region, which isaimed to improve public health and people’s lives.
1. Achieving the quality of educational activities corresponding to the level of the best domestic and foreign medical schools.
2. Achieving the status of a federal research center in the field of molecular and cellular medicine, neurophysiology, neurogistology, sports medicine and genetics.
3. Creation of a modern medical, scientific and educational complex "Clinics of KSMU", which makes possible high-quality training of medical personnel, leadership in the provision of high-tech medical care.
4. Expansion of the market of medical educational services at the expense of new regions. Increasing the share of international students in the total admission to 15-18%.
5. Creating a modern university infrastructure that meets the strategic development goals.
6. Creating an effective university management system. Implementation of the principles of strategic management. Achieving the "Striving for Excellence" level by 2015 and the" Recognized Excellence" level of the EFCC model by 2020.
7. Creating an effective model of social partnership based on development and implementation of cooperation programs of the university with students, graduates, the professional community, health authorities, and society as a whole.