Farrakhov Ayrat is a graduate of the medical faculty of KSMU, the Russian worker health, public and political figure. Minister of Health of Tatarstan (2007-2013), Deputy Minister of Health of Russia (2013-2014), Deputy Minister of Finance of Russia (2014-2016) Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation of the VII convocation. Full State Councilor of the Russian Federation, 3rd class. Since 2014, he has been included in the reserve of managerial personnel under the patronage of the President of the Russian Federation. Doctor of Medical Sciences. Honored Doctor of the Republic of Tatarstan.
Zefirov Andrey- graduate of the medical faculty of KSMU, Soviet and Russian physiologist, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, сhair of the department of normal physiology, dean of the medical faculty of Kazan State Medical University, honored scientist of Russia and the Republic of Tatarstan, vice-president of the All-Russian physiological society named after I. I.P. Pavlov, laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Tatarstan, laureate of the A.A.Ukhtomsky Prize of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Academic degree / title: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Qualification: Doctor
- Position: Scientific director of the Federal State Autonomous Institution "National Medical Research Center of Children's Health" of the Ministry of Health of Russia
- Main specialization: Pediatrics
- Education: Higher professional education
- Educational institution: Kazan State Medical Institute
- Completion of education: 1964
Alexander Dmitrievich Tsaregorodtsev, editor-in-chief of the journal "Russian Bulletin of Perinatology and Pediatrics", Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Advisor to the State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Russian National Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov of the Ministry of Health of Russia, Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Dagestan.
- 1986 - Minister of Health of the Tatar ASSR, then was appointed Deputy Minister of Health of the USSR (1989-1992).
- From 1992 to 1993, he was the Chair of the Pediatrics Department of the Institute for Advanced Training of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- In 1993, the Ministry of health of Russia, Chief of Medical care Department (1993-1994), Deputy (1994-1995), the first Deputy Minister (1995), Health Minister (1995-1996), Deputy Minister of health of the Russian Federation (1996-1997).
- From 1997 to 2014-Director of the Moscow Research Institute of Pediatrics and Pediatric Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (currently the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Yu. E.Veltischev Research Clinical Institute of Pediatrics". N. I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation)
Scientific works of A. Tsaregorodtsev are devoted to topical problems of pediatrics, infectious diseases, as well as some aspects of the organization of health protection in the Russian Federation. He is the author of a course of lectures on infectious diseases (1996), monographs "Diphtheria" (1996), "Infectious diseases" (1998), "Features of the treatment of cholera in children" (1996), "Informatization of the processes of public health protection" (1995).
- 1979-1985 higher education: Kazan State Medical Institute, Pediatric, Pediatrics. Qualification: Pediatrician
- Chair of the Department, Doctor of Science (Professor), KFU / Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology / Department of Fundamental Medicine / Department of Morphology and General Pathology (internal part-time)
- Vice-Rector for Biomedical Sciences, KFU / Rector's Office (internal part-time employee)
- Director of the Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology, KFU / Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology / IFMiB Directorate (main employee)
- Candidate (medical sciences) (06.02.1989), specialty 03.03.04-Cell biology, cytology, histology, title of the dissertation " Regeneration of skeletal muscle during transplantation into the anterior chamber of the eye"
- Doctor (Medical Sciences), title of the dissertation "Intercellular interactions during embryonic histogenesis and mammalian liver regeneration"
- Professor (23.05.2001)
- Mikhail Rokitsky was born on September 28, 1931.
- In 1955 he graduated from the Kuibyshev State Medical Institute;
- Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He worked as a surgeon, taught, and headed the department of the Kazan Medical Institute. Founder of the Kazan School of Pediatric Surgeons;
- 1990-1993-People's Deputy of the Russian Federation, was a member of the deputy group "Medical Workers", was a member of the "Left Center" faction";
- At the time of election to the State Duma of the Russian Federation of the third convocation - Сhair of Pediatric Surgery Department of the Kazan State Medical University;
- Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation of the third (1999-2003) and fourth (2003-2007) convocations;
- He has state awards, including the Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree (2007).